Wednesday, October 26, 2005

JOY

"AGAINST ME - JOY"

All is quiet, except for this song
So maybe while I'm not together I can feel like I'm not alone
Somewhere off in the distance, rapidly advancing is an onslaught of sorts
Young sirens wail in a skewed sense of glory and the lions in their
cages roar in the memory of flight

there is a joy, a joy in all I can see. there is a joy, in every possibility.

All around us is a great great failing. American rockets red glare in a most
disgusting triumph.
In passing I am asked, "Do you believe in a God?"
I shrug off the answer and continue to get high
In this terror of no explanation, I am looking for a faith
My panic is an only reason...

there is a joy, a joy in all I can see. there is a joy, in every possibility

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

QA